Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BCSFBR
BeautyCase® Fawn Brown pairs beautifully with artists with medium brown, streaked or reddish hair. Perfect for two tone shading or as a mix tone, this tone can be used to warm up cool pigments.
BeautyCase® PMU colors are high-quality pigments for professional permanent make-up.
No color change, no iron oxides and no alcohol as a preservative.
BeautyCase® pigmentation colors offer decisive advantages:
- 100% REACH compliant!
- Very good skin penetration / incorporation with all needle types
- Exceptionally long color stability
- Concentrated and intensely colored = economical to use
- High color absorption of the skin = shorter treatment times
- Less or no corrections required.
- Fresh, vibrant natural results
- Made in Germany | we produce our pigments exclusively in Germany with more than 20 years of experience.
Components of our BeautyCase® pigment colors:
Water, Pigments, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Natural Shellac (Pharma Grade), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP).
For all raw materials used, up to 60 different parameters are analyzed by well-known testing institutes and checked for compliance with legal requirements and other applicable recommendations.
BeautyCase® pigment colors are FREE from cadmium, chromate, mercury, selenium, tellurium, thallium, uranium and soluble barium compounds.
All values for antimony, arsenic, barium sulphate, lead, chromium and zinc correspond to the strict limit values of the Council of Europe - Resolution ResAP(2008)1 and are below the recommended guideline values.